Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free dresser magic

A few months ago I happened to somehow score a free dresser while picking up a cabinet I found on CL. When I arrived to pick up the cabinet the owner appeared to be moving out of her apartment in a frenzy. I was offered at least 4 or 5 random pieces of plastic 80's looking furniture for free before getting a glimpse at the dresser. Although it was in pretty rough shape, it had great lines and detail. I couldn't pass it up when I she told me it was free. I had big plans before I even got her home...
Here are some pictures of the cabinet before I got my hands on it:

This dresser needs more work than Heidi Montag.

Not even missing pieces of wood could deter me from tackling this project... look at that amazing detail!


Heres her side profile next to her BFF Mr. Ugly Cabinet with random curly thing on top (more on him later).

Next up... After shots of my lovely dresser with a play by play on her extreme makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment